Create cabinet and counter space in an instant with the large Create-A-Cart Kitchen Cart by homestyles. This portable kitchen cart is constructed of solid sustainable hardwood with a durable veneer back and drawers. It has a beautiful natural wood finish with a non-toxic clear-coat and a stainless steel top. Features three large storage cabinets behind four paneled doors, each with adjustable shelving and stainless steel handles. Two spacious drawers fitted with easy-glide metal rails for soft opening and closing. Built-in spice rack, stainless steel towel bar and paper towel holder. Cart is mounted on industrial-strength casters (two locking). Comes carefully packaged with all items labeled and easy-to-follow assembly directions. Cart size: 34.75"H x 48.75"W x 17.75"D. Counter top size:.75"H x 44.5"W x 17.75"D.
- Constructed of solid sustainable hardwood with durable veneer back and drawers
- Natural wood finish with a stainless steel top
- Three large storage cabinets with adjustable shelving and stainless steel handles
- Two spacious drawers fitted with easy-glide metal rails for soft opening and closing
- Built-in spice rack, stainless steel towel bar, paper towel holder, and industrial-strength casters (two locking)
- Heavy-duty industrial grade rubber casters with front casters locking
- Comes carefully packaged with all items labeled and easy-to-follow assembly directions
||Wood, Stainless Steel
Servers / Buffets / Sideboards
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.