Inspired by the fusion of British traditional and old world tropical design, the Bermuda Queen Headboard, Nightstand and Chest Set by homestyles is constructed of mahogany solids and engineered wood in a refreshing, textured-brushed white finish. Further inspiration can be found in the shutter style design, turned feet, and antique brushed nickel hardware. The headboard accommodates a queen mattress and box spring (frame not included). The nightstand features a storage drawer and lower storage area. The chest features four storage drawers, with a black felt-lined top drawer. Set includes headboard, nightstand and chest. Finish and measurements may vary slightly. Assembly required. Headboard: 54"H x 63"W x 3.75"D. Nightstand: 28"H x 22"W x 16"D. Chest: 36"H x 36"W x 18"D.
- Constructed of mahogany solids and engineered wood in a refreshing, textured-brushed white finish
- Shutter style design, turned feet, and antique brushed nickel hardware
- Headboard accommodates a queen mattress and box spring (frame not included)
- Nightstand features a storage drawer and lower storage area
- Chest features four storage drawers, with a black felt-lined top drawer
- Finish and measurements may vary slightly
- Assembly required
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.