California contemporary design with a slightly weathered driftwood, natural brown oak finish. The Big Sur King Bed, Two Nightstands and Chest by homestyles is crafted from ash hardwood solids and straight grain oak veneers over engineered wood. Solid wood surfaces have a wire-brushed texture, providing a weathered look. Headboard has a plank look. The bed is designed with a platform look, accommodating a king or California king mattress with multiple slats and 9.5" side rails for support. Can be converted to accommodate a king or California king box spring. Nightstands feature single upper drawer with lower open storage area. Dresser has six equal 14.75"-deep drawers, with the top two drawers featuring felt bottoms to protect delicate items. Mirror features beveled glass and is backed by an engineered wood backing for added support. Can be hung vertically, or horizontally, and comes with brackets to attach to the back of the matching dresser. Brushed nickel hardware. Raised plinth bases add to the straight-line contemporary design on all pieces. Finish and measurements may vary slightly. Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service. Assembly required. Headboard: 48"H x 80"W x 5"D. Nightstand: 28"H x 24"W x 16"D. Dresser: 32.25"H x 56"W x 18"D. Mirror: 35"H x 29.25"W x 1"D.
- Crafted from ash hardwood solids and straight grain oak veneers over engineered wood with a wire-brushed texture
- Bed designed for a platform look with multiple slats and 9.5" side rails for support, but can accommodate box spring
- Nightstands have single upper drawer with lower open storage area
- Dresser has six equal 14.75"-deep drawers, with felt bottom in top two drawers
- Mirror has beveled glass, can be hung vertically or horizontally, and comes with brackets to attach to dresser
- Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service
- Assembly required
- Crafted from hardwood solids and straight grain oak veneers over engineered wood
- Delivered to your door by parcel post service
- Finish and color may vary.
- Assembly required.
||Modern & Contemporary
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.