Find French farmhouse charm in this Queen Bed, Nightstand and Dresser with Mirror by homestyles. Crafted of hardwood solids and mahogany veneers with engineered wood. A hand-applied, aged, off-white painted parchment finish and plank details add character. The bed has carved beveled inner edges and a carved shaped headboard and footboard. The nightstand and chest feature a shaped, multi-tier edge and base molding. Bun feet add to the charm. Queen bed includes wood side rails with slats and accommodates a full or queen mattress and box spring (not included). The nightstand drawer features detail molding and an aged nickel-finished ring style drawer pull. There is an open area below for flexible storage space. The dresser features the same design elements as the nightstand, with the addition of felt bottoms in the upper two drawers. The mirror features beveled mirror glass and comes with mounting brackets to attach to the dresser, or attachments for hanging on the wall. Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service. Finish and measurements may vary. Assembly required. Queen Bed: 52"H x 65.5"W x 88.75"D. Nightstand: 28"H x 23.5"W x 19"D. Dresser: 36"H x 54"W x 19"D. Mirror: 38"H x 28"W x.75"D
- Crafted of hardwood solids and mahogany veneers with engineered wood
- A hand-applied, aged, off-white painted parchment finish and plank details add character
- Queen bed includes wood side rails with slats and accommodates a full or queen mattress and box spring (not included)
- Nightstand drawer features detail molding and an aged nickel-finished ring style drawer pull, with open area below
- Dresser design is similar to nightstand with felt bottoms in two upper drawers
- Mirror features beveled mirror glass with mounting brackets to attach to dresser, or attachments for hanging on wall
- Assembly required
- Crafted of mahogany solids and veneers, with engineered woods.
- Delivered to your door by parcel post service
- Finish and color may vary.
- Assembly required.
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.