This plush mattress features a 532 Mira-Coil innerspring system for optimal body support and reduced motion transfer from one sleeper to the other. The innerspring also features foam encasement to provide additional firmness at the edges of the mattress to prevent roll-off. The upholstery layers include Gentle Support Aire, an ultra-soft layer of foam that provides enhanced cushioning and promotes airflow to help reduce heat build-up, plus a layer of gel-infused Gel Active Foam.
- Gentle Support Aire - This ultra-soft foam provides enhanced cushioning for exceptional comfort. Plus, its unique rippling design promotes enhanced airflow to help reduce heat build-up.
- Mira-Coil Innerspring - Promotes proper back support and undisturbed sleep by combining a continuous coil design with head-to-toe construction. Each coil is attached to its neighbors on two sides, adding stability and durability as needed while reducing motion transfer from side to side.
- Gel Active Foam - This gel-infused foam gently cradles your body and helps dissipate heat.
- Gentle Support Foam - This extra deep layer of soft yet supportive foam gently cradles the body to help reduce the pressure points that can cause tossing and turning.
- Foam Encasement - A border of high-density foam encases the innerspring system to provide additional edge support. This expands the sleeping surface all the way to the edge and helps prevent sagging and rolling off the sides of the mattress.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.