This plush mattress gets its support from a 711 Foam Encased Wrapped Coil System, featuring durable, flexible wrapped coils that react individually to every contour of your body. It also contains a Gentle Support Aire towards the surface of the mattress, an ultra-soft layer of foam that provides enhanced cushioning and promotes airflow to help reduce heat build-up. Plus, a layer of gel-infused Gel Active Foam gently cradles your body and helps dissipate heat throughout the night.
The Glastonbury Plush is compatible with all adjustable foundations.
- Gentle Support™ Aire - This ultra-soft foam provides enhanced cushioning for exceptional comfort. Plus, its unique rippling design promotes enhanced airflow to help reduce heat build-up.
- Gel Active™ Foam - This gel-infused foam gently cradles your body and helps dissipate heat.
- Foam Encasement - A border of high-density foam encases the innerspring system to provide additional edge support. This expands the sleeping surface all the way to the edge and helps prevent sagging and rolling off the sides of the mattres
- Individually Wrapped Coil Innerspring - Hundreds of individually wrapped coils work independently to conform to the body, responding to pressure and providing extra support where you need it most.
- Compatible with Adjustable Base - This mattress is compatible with an Active Base (sold separately). Whether you are purchasing your adjustable bed base for health reasons, to read, write, watch TV more comfortably, or simply to get a better night's sleep, this mattress is designed to support your active lifest
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.