This plush, all-foam mattress is constructed around a durable foam support core that helps provide proper support and years of comfort. It also features an additional 4 of premium foams, including EverAir and Gel Active Gel Memory Foam, both of which gently cradle the body for enhanced pressure relieving comfort.The Rysdale is compatible with all adjustable foundations.
- Mattress Height 11.5, Plush Comfort Level
- Foam Support Core - This all-foam support system is designed to provide proper support throughout the night, while also working to reduce pressure build up that can disrupt a peaceful sleep.
- Gentle Support Foam - This extra deep layer of soft yet supportive foam gently cradles the body to help reduce the pressure points that can cause tossing and turning.
- Foam Encasement - A border of high-density foam encases the innerspring system to provide additional edge support. This expands the sleeping surface all the way to the edge and helps prevent sagging and rolling off the sides of the mattress.
- Gel Active Memory Foam - This exclusive liquid gel-enhanced memory foam is designed for significantly increased airflow which helps move heat away from your body. Plus, it gently conforms to the body to provide enhanced cushioning and help reduce the pressure points that cause tossing and turning. Finally, the unique design of the material gives it enhanced durability compared to other similar gel memory foams, for lasting comfort and support.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.