Enjoy endless possibilities for restful sleep with this hybrid innerspring twin mattress. You get the best of both worlds-the pressure relief of cooling gel-infused memory foam, coupled with body contouring pocketed coils for superior support. Rest assured that high density quilt foam provides the comforting feel you love. Plus, this mattress arrives in a box for quick easy setup. Simply bring it to your room, cut away the plastic wrap, and unroll. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Comfort level: medium
- High density gel memory foam lumbar support
- High density quilt foam
- Individual power packed wrapped coils
- 2 Perimeter rows of 9" 13-gauge pocketed coils for edge-to-edge support
- 10-year non-prorated warranty, adjustable base compatible
- Foundation/box spring sold separately
- State recycling fee may apply
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
- Hypoallergenic: made from materials that don't trigger allergies
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
||Sierra Sleep® by Ashley
||No Assembly Required
||Twin Mattress in a Box
|Item Color Key
||Chime 10 Inch Hybrid Twin Mattress in a Box
|Item Series Name
||Chime 10 Inch Hybrid
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
||Hybrid Youth Mattresses
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||38''W x 74''D x 10''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.