Life may be full of compromises, but with this luxury firm mattress you don't have to sacrifice the soft touch you love for the firm support your body needs. Taking the hybrid mattress to a higher level, this technologically advanced mattress-with a 2,500 total coil count-blends 1.5" individually wrapped nano coils with an 8" pocketed coil system for superior support, pressure relief and responsiveness. Layering four types of high-density foams-including 2" memory foam-this hybrid luxury firm mattress really is the stuff dreams are made of. All you have to give up is tossing and turning.
- Comfort level: luxury firm
- 1.5" high-density quilt foam
- 1.5" nano coil system (crafted with 1,872 individual coils)
- 2" high-density memory foam
- 2" five-zone high-density poly foam
- 1" high-density base foam
- 8" pocketed coil system (with 720 coils) includes Ashley Edge support
- Over 2,500 total coil count
- Power base compatible
- 10-year limited warranty (Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details)
- Foundation/box spring sold separately
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
||Loft and Madison Firm King Mattress
|Item Series Name
||Loft and Madison Firm
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
||Inner Spring Master Mattresses
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||75''W x 79''D x 16''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.